WATER SOFTENER SERVICE & INSTALLATIONS
Your Best Choice For Water Heater Repair
What Is A Water Softener System
A Water Softener System is a filtration system that removes high levels of calcium and magnesium, the causes of hard water. Water flows through the Water Softener and the filters remove these minerals and the now softened water flows through the system.
While hard water is not dangerous to your health it can:
- Contribute to problems in your plumbing
- Affect your plumbing fixtures performance
- Make soap less effective
Hard water causes mineral to build up and that can block the flow in your pipes, showerheads and taps. This can cause issues with appliances like your water heater, washing machine, and dishwasher. You may even see an increase in your energy bill due to these appliances having to work harder, thus becoming less energy efficient.
By using a water softener, you will:
- Prevent mineral build-up in your plumbing
- Prolong the life of the plumbing fixtures
- Help to prevent future plumbing issues
How To You Know You Need A Water Softener
There are signs that you may need a water softener. These include:
- A film of soap scum has built up in your sink, tub or shower
- You are seeing a crust build up on your faucets and showerheads
- You laundry feels stiff after going through your washing machine and dryer
- After a shower your skin is irritated or dry.
WE ARE PROUD TO SERVICE THE FOLLOWING AREAS
Why Choose High Mark
Keeping your plumbing and heating systems running is what what we do best. Our experts provide maintenance work that is fully bonded and insured. Our goal is excellence, whether working on a small residential maintenance contract, or a large commercial one. We are here for you!
If you have any questions call the professionals at Highmark Plumbing and we will be happy to answer them for you. For any heating or plumbing issues visit our sister websites Highmark Heating or Highmark Electrical