Do you need Plumbing Service? Has your home or office sprung a leak? The team of plumbing service experts at Highmark Plumbing is here to help. We have all the materials, equipment and expertise to handle any plumbing services you require. From simple repairs to complex installations, we provide plumbing services as well as the highest levels of customer service. Our company is licensed, insured, and bonded.
Our team of is dedicated to ensuring each of our customers received prompt and reliable service, no matter how big or small the repair job may be. We are here to keep our customers satisfied by providing friendly services they can rely on.
We schedule service appointments at your convenience, and 24-hour emergency service is available. Our radio-dispatched trucks can make it to your neighborhood in no time. Contact us for all your plumbing needs! We are here for you!
OUR PLUMBING SERVICES
What Is A Plumbing Emergency?
- Flooding: If your water heater leaks, sewer backs up or toilet is clogged you may experience flooding in your home. This is the definition of an emergency. When this happens we can send someone to solve the problem 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Clogged Sinks: Nothing is more frustrating than having a clogged sink when you are trying to get ready in the morning or trying to do the dishes after dinner. If the drain is just draining slowly it may not be urgent but it is a sign that you could have a blockage that could become more severe.
- Water Leaks: Water leaks in your home will cause damage if not fixed promptly. It is best to deal with right away so that your floors or walls are not damaged. Leaks can come from sinks, toilets, water tanks, pipes and tubs.
- Frozen Pipes: When the cold hits the chance of your pipes freezing increases. If your pipes freeze the frozen water will expand and cause your pipes to burst. The damage that will happen after due to water damage will be significant.
- No Hot Water: Cold showers are no fun. If you have no hot water it could be that you have a problem with your hot water tank. If you have an electric water tank, make sure your breaker is on and that you have electricity going to your water tank. For a gas heated water tank, make sure that the pilot light is on. If these are good then you should call to have your water heater checked.
- Sewer Backed Up: Signs of a sewer system backup include multiple drain clogs, bad sewage odors coming from the drains, gurgling toilets, as well as water pooling around the basement floor drain.
WE ARE PROUD TO SERVICE THE FOLLOWING AREAS
5 Reasons Why Our Customers Choose High Mark Service Group
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
24 HOUR SERVICE
LICENSED & BONDED
UP FRONT PRICING
FAST PROFESSIONAL SERVICE