Professional Drain Cleaning With 5 Star Service
A slow or clogged drain is always either a ongoing inconvenience or the potential source of a flood. All it takes is one call to Highmark Plumbing for drain cleaning to restore the rapid flow of sewage and waste water away from your home or office. When you have clogged drains, you need help from a trusted professional plumber. Highmark plumbers diagnose and resolving any drain problem, including:Drain and sewer line back-up or blockage
- Broken concrete or clay sewer lines
- Broken or burst pipes
- Root intrusion damage
- Offset pipes
A slow or clogged drain is always either a ongoing inconvenience or the potential source of a flood. All it takes is one call to Highmark Plumbing for drain cleaning to restore the rapid flow of sewage and waste water away from your home or office. When you have clogged drains, you need help from a trusted professional plumber.
We have several services to inspect, open and clean your drain and sewer pipes. We return them as closely as possible to their original capacity. There is no clogged drain that we cannot open.
Our Drain Cleaning Services
Our professional technicians will respond to your drain problems in a timely fashion. They will come to your location, diagnose and repair your issue. We have a variety of drain cleaning options including:
- PLUNGER: The use of a plunger is normally tried by home owners before they call a professional. Plungers are effective on removing easier blockages and is used primarily in toilets, though they are also useful in your sink and bathtubs
- AUGERING: A Drain Auger is also known as a Drain Snake. This flexible metal rod is inserted into the plumbing to breakup or dislodge any blockage or clog. The use of an auger is normally chosen when a plunger does not solve the issue. An auger or snake is strong enough to breakup harder materials including tree roots and leaves.
- HYDRO JETTING: Water jet cleaning is used to break up blockages or to remove debris that has become built up on the inside of the pipe.To resolve these problems, our trained technicians use pressurized water from one of our portable Rigid gas powered hydro-jetting machines. This water flushes the debris from your system using our specially designed cleaning heads attached to flexible high-pressure hoses. Also we are able to break down minor amounts of root build up in your sewer main, with our newest attachment called “The Root Ranger”
- VIDEO DRAIN INSPECTION: Video cameras have become one of the most valuable tools in the plumbing industry. Specialty made fibre optic cameras allow for a visual inspection of underground sewer lines, drain tile, and wide variety of other applications, allowing our technicians to determine the condition of the inside of the pipe. A flexible rod with a camera on its end inserts into the pipe for inspection. Video images sent to the camera operator and are saved onto a videotape. Radio transmitters on the camera head are picked up with our new line locating machine, so that we can find the depth and location of the problem from the surface so that defects and obstructions can be corrected the Highmark way “cost effectively”.
- SEWER DRAIN CLEANING: Your sewer can get blocked by everything that you flush or pour down your drains. This can include grease from the kitchen, hair from the bathroom and even toys that our children flush. The big risk to our sewer drains are tree roots that are trying to get to the water inside the drain pipe.
Common Drain Blockage Issues
The most common drain blockage issues that we get called to fix are:
- Clogged Kitchen Sinks: There is a long list of things that people put down their kitchen sink that can contribute or cause a blockage. Most clogs are caused by food going down the drain and over time the bits of food can form a clog. Grease is another common cause of blockages in your kitchen drain, it is recommended to never pour your grease down your drain.
- Clogged Bathroom Drains: Hair is the number one cause of clogs in your bathroom sink and tub. The hair accumulates over time and will form a substantial blockage. Other items that will cause blockages like feminine hygiene products, hair pins, and cotton balls.
- Slow Drains: Slow drains are a sign of a partial blockage or even a bigger issue like a blocked sewer line. It is advisable to call a professional if this persists.
- Clogged Toilet: If a plunger does not solve the problem calling a professional is a good idea. A toilet clog can be a symptom of a larger issue like a septic tank issue or sewer line issue.
- Clogged Sewer Drains: A clogged sewer drain can be a significant issue. Trees, improper grading can be the cause and cause issue for your landscaping and yard. If a clogged sewer line breaks the only solution is repair or replacement, that is where you get to an expensive problem.
Why Choose A Certified Plumber from Highmark Plumbing
When you need plumbing service, you need it fixed fast and fixed properly. We offer quick, affordable plumbing repairs as soon as possible. We are here for you!
- Our technicians are the most experienced available
- We offer a methodical approach so you do not have unneeded repairs
- Fully stocked trucks
- We do residential, commercial and industrial plumbing
- Your satisfaction is our goal