When your Circuit Breaker trips do you know what to do? Does going to your electrical panel make you nervous? Is your breaker tripping frequently? You may have just over loaded the circuit or you may have a larger problem. The electrical experts at High Mark are just one call away to solve your problems.
Appointments scheduled at your convenience. 24-hour emergency electrical service is available. Our trucks can make it to you in no time. Contact us for all your plumbing needs! We are here for you!
Looking for local electricans who are skilled at installations, repairs, and other electrical services? Call 604-945-8060 to schedule fast, reliable, affordable service!
How to Reset a Circuit Breaker
When a circuit is over loaded or has a short in it, the circuit breaker will trip. This is a safety protocol to keep you and your family safe. To restore the power you will have to reset the circuit breaker. Follow these instructions to get your power back on:
- Turn off all lights and unplug all the lamps and electronics from the wall sockets
- Locate your electrical panel
- Find the tripped breaker. These are normally labeled but there is a chance that it is not. In this case look for the breaker that is in the off position
- Reset the breaker by moving it to the on position.
- If it trips again after you plug everything in, restart the process to and then power things up one by one until you find the item causing the problem
WE ARE PROUD TO SERVICE THE FOLLOWING AREAS
Reasons Why Our Customers Choose High Mark Service Group
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
24 HOUR SERVICE
LICENSED & BONDED
UP FRONT PRICING
FAST PROFESSIONAL SERVICE