How To Hire A Plumber During Pandemic
2020 is the year of many challenges and it does not appear to be showing signs of easing off just yet! We have all had to be very aware many things like wild fires, civil unrest, hurricanes and all of this during a pandemic. The Covid-19 pandemic has affected our lives for the past 6 months and our lives have changed as a result.
Now if that is not enough, what if your sink or toilet springs a leak? Can you fix it yourself? Do you call a professional? Is it safe to have someone in your home? Here are some things that will help you answer the question of How To Hire A Plumber During Pandemic!
The concerns that people have about having a plumber come to your home during a pandemic include:
- Home Safety
- Reputation of Workers
- Safety Of Your Family
- Exposure to Illness
Before They Arrive
Check with the local health authority to see if the place you are looking to hire is listed with public exposures. Check below for your region in BC.
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- Fraser Health
- Interior Health
- Island Health
- Northern Health
If you or a household member has COVID-19, has symptoms of COVID-19, or has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 wait to schedule the appointment when safe if it is a non-emergency issue. The same goes if you have a family member that is at a higher risk for illness.
When making the appointment, try to as much consultation via phone as possible.Discuss the organizations COVID-19 precautions. Most are available on their company website like us at Highmark Plumbing.
During The Visit
- If your service technician appears sick or is showing symptoms do not allow into your home.
- Ask the technician to wear a mask if they are not already doing so.
- Do not shake hands or hug the technician when greeting them.
- Try to have as few conversations in an enclosed environment like your home. Find a space where there is sufficient room to social distance for these conversations.
- Maintain social distancing at all times. A minimum of 6 feet is recommended.
After The Visit
- When making payment, use a touchless method if possible. Avoid having to touch a keypad, cash or card. If these are not possible then wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- After the worker has left, sanitize the are they were working on or could have touched.
Why Choose A Service From High Mark Service Group
When you need service, you need it fixed fast and fixed properly. Highmark offers quick, affordable service as soon as possible. We are here for you!
- Our technicians are the most experienced available
- We offer a methodical approach so you do not have unneeded repairs
- Fully stocked trucks
- We do residential, commercial, and industrial asbestos service
- Your satisfaction is our goal
We Are Here For You
WE ARE PROUD TO SERVICE THE FOLLOWING AREAS
The information contained in https://highmarkplumbing.com is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by https://highmarkplumbing.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to https://highmarkplumbing.com or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on https://highmarkplumbing.com for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of https://highmarkplumbing.com.