Kamloops Plumbing Service
Do you need Kamloops Plumbing Service? Has your home or office sprung a leak? The team of plumbing service experts at Highmark Service Group is here to help. We have all the materials, equipment as well as the expertise to handle any plumbing services you require. From simple repairs to complex installations, we provide plumbing services along with the highest levels of customer service. Our company is licensed, insured, and bonded.
Our team of is dedicated to ensuring each of our customers received prompt and reliable service, no matter how big or small the repair job may be. We are here to keep our customers satisfied by providing friendly services they can rely on.
We schedule service appointments at your convenience, and 24-hour emergency service is available. Our radio-dispatched trucks can make it to your neighborhood in no time. Contact us for all your plumbing needs! We are here for your Kamloops Plumbing Service!
Looking for local Kamloops plumbers who are skilled at installations, repairs, and other plumbing services? Call 604-245-2540 to schedule fast, reliable, affordable service!
Our Kamloops Plumbing Service
What Is A Kamloops Plumbing Emergency?
Is your issue a plumbing emergency? At High Mark we have seen it all so your plumbing problem becomes our top priority once you call us. We are able to tackle any emergency you have.
Common Plumbing Issues
- Flooding: If your water heater leaks, sewer backs up, not to mention if your toilet is clogged you may experience flooding in your home. This is the definition of an emergency. When this happens we can send someone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Clogged Sinks: Nothing is more frustrating than having a clogged sink when you are trying to get ready in the morning or trying to do the dishes after dinner. If the drain is just draining slowly it may not be urgent but it is a sign that you could have a blockage that could become more severe.
- Water Leaks: Water leaks in your home will cause damage if not fixed promptly. It is best to deal with right away so that your floors or walls are not damaged. Leaks can come from sinks, toilets, water tanks, pipes as well as tubs.
- Frozen Pipes: When the cold hits the chance of your pipes freezing increases. If your pipes freeze the frozen water will expand and cause your pipes to burst. The damage that will happen after due to water damage will be significant.
- No Hot Water: Cold showers are no fun. If you have no hot water it could be that you have a problem with your hot water tank. If you have an electric water tank, make sure your breaker is on and that you have electricity going to your water tank. When these are good then you should call to have your water heater checked.
- Sewer Backed Up: Signs of a sewer system backup include multiple drain clogs, bad sewage odors coming from the drains, gurgling toilets, as well as water pooling around the basement floor drain.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
5 Reasons Why Our Customers Choose High Mark Service Group
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
24 HOUR SERVICE
LICENSED & BONDED
UP FRONT PRICING
FAST PROFESSIONAL SERVICE