CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Being a Customer Service Representative means you are the first point of contact with our customers. You answer their questions and put them on a path to 100% satisfaction. We know that first impressions last the longest. You start the process of providing the customer with a solution to their issues and start them on the road to being a long time customer.
We want you to take the customer service experience to the next level. Your outgoing personality invites Highmark Plumbing customers to engage with you and makes them feel great about choosing us.
The customer is always the top priority and we want you to excel and grow.
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. Highmark has been at this a long time here in Coquitlam. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. That we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
The Customer Service Representative will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
Key Sub Tasks
- You will need to learn the call script in order to sound professional and authentic when speaking with our customers.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in [name of city]. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- New technology and innovative processes
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. When you're ready, please fill out the form below to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer